Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Jan 6th, 2024, 4:34 am
Disk4mat wrote:
llg1 wrote:Sorry, but one additional thing: app doesn't recognize my premium account

Please check your PMs.

After you changed the password:1. the app accepted my username and new password 2. premium links appeared no color 3. after press on link i arrived to free download (not premium) 4. In app's "menu"(three parallel lines in left upper corner)appeared "premium account"(below my username), but in section "Mobilism Premium" (blue color) I am being asked to "purchase"
Jan 6th, 2024, 4:34 am
Jan 6th, 2024, 9:17 pm
llg1 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
llg1 wrote:Sorry, but one additional thing: app doesn't recognize my premium account

Please check your PMs.

After you changed the password:1. the app accepted my username and new password 2. premium links appeared no color 3. after press on link i arrived to free download (not premium) 4. In app's "menu"(three parallel lines in left upper corner)appeared "premium account"(below my username), but in section "Mobilism Premium" (blue color) I am being asked to "purchase"

This is not related to having your password changed. It's either something on your end, or still affecting everyone who was affected by the previous issue.

Is anybody else experiencing this same problem? I've made some additional tweaks now.
Jan 6th, 2024, 9:17 pm
Jan 7th, 2024, 2:12 pm
micgeb wrote:I have blocked this 3 Domains with Nextdns and the App is running again.

*.a.nel.cloudflare.com
*.challenges.cloudflare.com
*.cdnjs.cloudflare.com

Disk4mat wrote:Cloudflare is used by Mobilism for DNS and security, I'm not sure why blocking it makes the app accessible again for you. Are you using an adblocker on your device?

No, dnsblocker.
This domain ist wrong to Block.
challenges.cloudflare.com
Jan 7th, 2024, 2:12 pm
Jan 12th, 2024, 5:24 am
Hi, I hope this hasn't been covered already in all these years or even asked by me before, but now it's happening again - almost every time I try a premium download, i get the error message "couldn't connect to at port", is this my phone or something with the app...?
Jan 12th, 2024, 5:24 am
Jan 12th, 2024, 6:34 am
v2.1.0.27 is still the latest version, right?
Jan 12th, 2024, 6:34 am
Jan 12th, 2024, 9:01 am
In the app in My Applications -> Watchlist you can Save/Copy the Watchlist, but what is the purpose of this? I mean to what end can I use it?
Jan 12th, 2024, 9:01 am
Jan 12th, 2024, 2:14 pm
svendsvin wrote:In the app in My Applications -> Watchlist you can Save/Copy the Watchlist, but what is the purpose of this? I mean to what end can I use it?

To summarize your favourite apps and keep track on them checking for updates.
Jan 12th, 2024, 2:14 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jan 12th, 2024, 2:41 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Is anybody else experiencing this same problem? I've made some additional tweaks now.

I'm having the same problems he does
Jan 12th, 2024, 2:41 pm
Jan 12th, 2024, 7:41 pm
Jimking wrote:
svendsvin wrote:In the app in My Applications -> Watchlist you can Save/Copy the Watchlist, but what is the purpose of this? I mean to what end can I use it?

To summarize your favourite apps and keep track on them checking for updates.

Thanks. My Watchlist gets randomly cleared. I make a backup, but to where do I insert the saved copy? What folder do I place it in?
Jan 12th, 2024, 7:41 pm
Jan 17th, 2024, 9:37 am
I'm having the following problems: premium links appeared no color 3. after press on link i arrived to free download (not premium)

Plz help
Jan 17th, 2024, 9:37 am
Jan 17th, 2024, 9:58 pm
bendavidi wrote:I'm having the following problems: premium links appeared no color 3. after press on link i arrived to free download (not premium)

Plz help

How do you know its a Premium link? Normally if a link is not green, that's because it's not a Premium-supported link.
Jan 17th, 2024, 9:58 pm
Jan 18th, 2024, 11:35 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
How do you know its a Premium link? Normally if a link is not green, that's because it's not a Premium-supported link.

Because they are premium supported links in the website but not in the app
Jan 18th, 2024, 11:35 pm
Jan 19th, 2024, 9:22 pm
bendavidi wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Can you give me an example of such a release?
Jan 19th, 2024, 9:22 pm
Jan 20th, 2024, 2:24 am
Disk4mat wrote:
bendavidi wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=427&t=5505396
Jan 20th, 2024, 2:24 am
Jan 20th, 2024, 4:01 am
bendavidi wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
bendavidi wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=427&t=5505396

Fixed (confirmed with bendavidi over PM).
Jan 20th, 2024, 4:01 am