System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:41 pm
ItsRodriOMG wrote:
dovev wrote:I`m getting malicious warnings from both files you`re linking (rodri)
Disable Google Play protects, because is a false positive, dont worry

it's not coming from google play
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:41 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:45 pm
dovev wrote:
ItsRodriOMG wrote:
dovev wrote:I`m getting malicious warnings from both files you`re linking (rodri)
Disable Google Play protects, because is a false positive, dont worry

it`s not coming from google play
Can`t you ignore it and install it anyway?
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:45 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:48 pm
Can`t you ignore it and install it anyway?
lol
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:48 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:09 pm
dovev wrote:lol
So I can`t help you with the files that give you malicious warnings, I`m sorry... it doesn`t give me those warnings, I don`t know, it`s strange... it could be that you have an antivirus installed on the device or an antivirus that come with the device?
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:09 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:15 pm
logically
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:15 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:24 pm
logically

Your either downloading them wrong or dont know what false positives are cause your on a site for modded apps so obviously they will show up on whatever cause of the signature been modded or just get it off github
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:24 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm
Diskobobulated wrote:
logically

Your either downloading them wrong or dont know what false positives are cause your on a site for modded apps so obviously they will show up on whatever cause of the signature been modded or just get it off github

how do you download something wrong? inquiring minds would like to know.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:38 pm
dovev wrote:
Diskobobulated wrote:
logically

If you clicked ad on download page
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:38 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm
dovev wrote:
Diskobobulated wrote:
logically

Easily if they press the wrong download button 8) 8) or as stated above if ya have an antivirus on your device it probably shows up that it is but its not a virus its not malware cause if every app uploaded was either of the 2 then there wudnt be much of a site then
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:40 pm