Apr 28th, 2012, 6:22 pm
mlesic wrote:Do not make system app-it happened what i expected:patch dot work anymore..luckypatcher work with specific location i think.. moving back to user dont repair. Uninstalled and cant install-out of space error. searched for odex file but there is no odex...so i flashed software again and i think i will stick with copilot v8.. One question: What are differences copilot v8 vs v9? v8 is 15mb v9 is 20mb.. i saw esthetic upgrade, keyboard issue is solved..But is there some signifficant changes? Performance improvement or detoriation..? Maybe new things..I have x10mini so space is imortant-v9 30mb installed.. Are maps same v9 and v8? I supose they are. Do i MUST HAVE v9 or v8 do the same job? Most imortant is gps fix, loosin signal and performance! Is there some improvements in v9?

Well, I guess the biggest new feature is the drag-and-drop route-line feature. It works pretty well, but I hardly use it. Some better layout and map overview - but it's not like you really need v9 over v8. Not sure if they fixed the custom POI stuff on v9
Then again, why would you stay on v8?
Apr 28th, 2012, 6:22 pm
Apr 28th, 2012, 10:39 pm
Yes, newest should be the best.. But it takes more space, maybe have new bugs, or lag on older phones.. Lucky patcher activatin could make problems if i later decide to update..as i said,after uninstall cant install-out of space error (70mb free).

And how about route selection? Read about some experiences where copilot select longer or slower route..other routes are better and must manualy select?
Apr 28th, 2012, 10:39 pm
May 7th, 2012, 10:04 am
Am i able to download as many Maps as i want? Also Full 1.8GB Europe Map?
And what about new bugs?
May 7th, 2012, 10:04 am
May 13th, 2012, 7:50 pm
works fine for me.. Galaxy S ICS 4.0.3 Doc'Master V8.
Used lastest luckypatcher V1.4.3 .. said should works at 85 % ..but works just fine.
I have activated trafficlive (12 month free.. 8) ). .. ok.. route calculation used traffic informations and I can also see traffic information on Map..

Great job.. Already using navigon 4.1.1 ...Will just compare.
May 13th, 2012, 7:50 pm
May 15th, 2012, 1:06 pm
I have a problem with my SGS II using ICS 4.0.3

I installed CoPilot, followed the instructions, but when i turned on CoP and wanted to make my ID Profile, i got: No internet connection detected... Error 808
No matter what i do, i cant make an account.... Tried to uninstall it, wiped its data/cache... nothin works....

Please help... I tried to use iGO, but i threw up in my mouth when i saw it :P
May 15th, 2012, 1:06 pm
May 15th, 2012, 8:46 pm
Problem solved.... well... CoPilot's servers probably had some problems... today i made my ID with no problems, and it works like a charm! :)
May 15th, 2012, 8:46 pm
May 16th, 2012, 9:38 am
If I want UK & Ireland maps only? Can I do that with this download?
May 16th, 2012, 9:38 am
May 16th, 2012, 12:53 pm
Mic-E wrote:Problem solved.... well... CoPilot's servers probably had some problems... today i made my ID with no problems, and it works like a charm! :)

Ive been having the same problem for past day. Soon as i patch it with LP i get an error in copilot saying it cant find net connection.

Was using sgs1 and was working fine. But now i have the SG Note and ive been trying to make it work on this.

Anyone have any ideas what i can do?
May 16th, 2012, 12:53 pm
May 20th, 2012, 9:26 am
Is there a way to put the poi's offline? I only can search for poi's if I have internet connection.
May 20th, 2012, 9:26 am
Jun 3rd, 2012, 3:21 pm
So far this is the only navigation software I have got to work properly on a Galaxy SIII. I only got it yesterday and have been a WM man before, so I'm an Android noob, and it seems to work well. I will post any problems.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 3:21 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 6:49 pm
MangoBanana wrote:If I want UK & Ireland maps only? Can I do that with this download?

Yes you can
Jun 9th, 2012, 6:49 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 6:54 pm
xsatquest wrote:Just installed this version on a brand spanking new HTC one S that i unlocked and rooted ..

App seems to be working fine, downloaded maps and can do routing.

Only thing is....The menu that is usually in the bottom of the screen ... "My copilot etc" is missing. Instead there are 3 dots that will get me absolutely nowhere when i touch them.

Phone is running stock 4.0.3 android with sense 4.0 ....

If i compare it with the same app on my old desire running 2.3.4 and sense 3.5 it looks like what is actually happening is that the bar with the 3 dots cover the buttons beneath...I can just see the top of the red button behind but it is not clickable.

Am i the only one ?

Can post screenshot if needed...

Xsatquest

You need to use the 3-dot menu hack from Xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1626826

I have an HTC One S using Leedroid's ROM which includes this hack. I don't have that problem.
Jun 9th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 11:57 pm
ascot17 wrote:
xsatquest wrote:Just installed this version on a brand spanking new HTC one S that i unlocked and rooted ..

App seems to be working fine, downloaded maps and can do routing.

Only thing is....The menu that is usually in the bottom of the screen ... "My copilot etc" is missing. Instead there are 3 dots that will get me absolutely nowhere when i touch them.

Phone is running stock 4.0.3 android with sense 4.0 ....

If i compare it with the same app on my old desire running 2.3.4 and sense 3.5 it looks like what is actually happening is that the bar with the 3 dots cover the buttons beneath...I can just see the top of the red button behind but it is not clickable.

Am i the only one ?

Can post screenshot if needed...

Xsatquest

You need to use the 3-dot menu hack from Xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1626826

I have an HTC One S using Leedroid's ROM which includes this hack. I don't have that problem.

Well actually that problem kinda went away on it's own.

I have another problem.

If i start Copilot in Landscape mode the screen is garbled. If i start it in portrait mode and tilt it or start it in landscape and then tilt it to portrait and back to landscape it works fine.

Only when i start it while holding the phone in landscape do i have that problem.

Xsatquest
Jun 9th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:09 pm
xsatquest wrote:Only when i start it while holding the phone in landscape do i have that problem.

Xsatquest

Have just checked mine and it starts fine in both orientations.
Simple solution would seem to be to start in portrait then!
Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:09 pm
Jun 24th, 2012, 8:16 am
ascot17 wrote:
xsatquest wrote:Only when i start it while holding the phone in landscape do i have that problem.

Xsatquest

Have just checked mine and it starts fine in both orientations.
Simple solution would seem to be to start in portrait then!

Yes that would be the simple solution but when you have put your phone into the car holder that holds it in landscape orientation i dont consider it a good solution to have to unclip the phone, turn it to portrait and have to start navigation with a handheld phone and then have to clip it into the holder again while doing 130Km/h on the motorway where my attention should primarily be on traffic..And yes, it does actually happen that i dont start navigation right away as this drains the battery and often i only need directions for the last 5 kilometers.

All in all it would be better if they fixed the bug ..... Oh yeah and in the 307 version they actually have so there is no need for lame comments about how i should act to counter stupid bugs.
Jun 24th, 2012, 8:16 am