eBook releases with expired links will be moved to the recycle bin soon if links are not updated.
Jul 20th, 2023, 7:59 am
Littleone1208 wrote:Hi, I'm fairly new here. Trying to figure out what to do with expired/ dead links in audiobooks from inactive posters? One of the posters said they were retired & won't reup any links. Do I request new links on the audiobooks requests forum? Any help is appreciated!

Please see the section "New links requests" in the Rules:

• If the Original Poster is no longer active (see profile: absent for 4 weeks or more), or banned, or not replacing links as per the signature, post a reply in the topic you want reuploaded (e.g. "Links dead, OP inactive") so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else.
Jul 20th, 2023, 7:59 am

Jul 20th, 2023, 5:03 pm
This is going to sound very stupid, but when it says "post a reply in the topic you want reuploaded" does it mean the quick reply on the bottom of the expired post or somewhere in the requests? I'm sorry to say "reply in topic" confused me...
Jul 20th, 2023, 5:03 pm
Jul 20th, 2023, 8:56 pm
Littleone1208 wrote:This is going to sound very stupid, but when it says "post a reply in the topic you want reuploaded" does it mean the quick reply on the bottom of the expired post or somewhere in the requests? I'm sorry to say "reply in topic" confused me...

Yes, you can only post a reply in the "Reply" window :) https://ibb.co/Qn39FtZ
Jul 20th, 2023, 8:56 pm

Nov 4th, 2023, 8:32 pm
what if the OP is no longer active?

merry60 wrote:PM sent with link to the Rules
Nov 4th, 2023, 8:32 pm
Dec 21st, 2023, 2:44 pm
want to upload few books for which links were expired...how to do so. Please

merry60 wrote:PM sent with link to the Rules
Dec 21st, 2023, 2:44 pm