If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Pocket PCs post it here.
Mar 22nd, 2013, 2:37 am
Newbie...stuck on wm 6.1. Does anyone still crack old 6.1 software? Most of the links to the software I would like are dead. I know most have moved on but I am still one, two, several steps behind!
Mar 22nd, 2013, 2:37 am
May 17th, 2013, 2:55 pm
Welcome!

I still use WM6.1, too.
This was my deliberate choice not my destiny. :D
I dont like the successor Wind*ws Ph*ne!
So I will use good old Windows Mobile - as I use good old Windows XP. :lol:

If uploads are dead.
Ask for a reup.
May 17th, 2013, 2:55 pm
May 19th, 2013, 1:40 am
I enjoy the flexibility of the platform and have managed to get most of the programs that I want, the one thing missing is the ability to receive mms. I am able to send, but not receive. I had the settings correct at one time but have since had to hard reset and have not been able to duplicate.
May 19th, 2013, 1:40 am
May 19th, 2013, 10:01 am
Hello pal!

Pleased to meet someone here which also is using this platform!

Flexibility - thats also one of my main reason to stay with MW6!
There were so many good programs which make your device running like you intent it.

M1cr*s*ft was so dumb to throw such a plattform away.
Yes, WM6 has it's rough edges but all in all it's a good thing.

I love it! :)

I had the settings correct at one time but have since had to hard reset and have not been able to duplicate.

If you ever get your settings again, I can recommend SPB Backup to fully save all things so you can take all settings after a hard reset. Works perfect to me. And of course: I bought that fine software. Good things have to be honored! :)
May 19th, 2013, 10:01 am
May 19th, 2013, 3:12 pm
If you ever get your settings again, I can recommend SPB Backup to fully save all things so you can take all settings after a hard reset. Works perfect to me. And of course: I bought that fine software. Good things have to be honored! :)

I was looking for a utility like that, I will check it out.

Purchasing 6.1 programs...funny, almost all of the things I have added such as the fizz product, I make contact with the developer, if they are still around, looking to purchase and the answers I always get are sorry, we no longer have the ability to distribute that product...
May 19th, 2013, 3:12 pm
May 20th, 2013, 11:45 am
For me, SPB Backup is the best for this task (I have tried many of them).

Code: Select alllooking to purchase and the answers I always get are sorry, we no longer have the ability to distribute that product...

I must agree! That's badly true. :? Some software isnt availaible any more. :(
This software fades away - forever! :(

But there are some developers/shops who still support purchasing.

Oh my god!! :shock: SPB Backup is also taken offline to purchase at the SPB site.

Why dont they release this as a freeware for the old platforms? I cant understand this!
May 20th, 2013, 11:45 am
May 20th, 2013, 12:52 pm
http://www.fizzsoftware.com/downloads/smartphone/index.htm

The response when I inquired about this software was the pages should have been taken down long ago the products are not available...and yet there they sit.

Oh my god!! :shock: SPB Backup is also taken offline to purchase at the SPB site.
Why dont they release this as a freeware for the old platforms? I cant understand this!

I downloaded the trial cab from them yesterday...

http://spb.com/pocketpc-software/backup/
May 20th, 2013, 12:52 pm