Welcome to Mobilism...

the single largest user-powered database of apps, games and books for mobile device users of all platforms! With millions of users and releases, Mobilism is one of the largest and oldest mobile content sites, as well as, in our opinion, by far the most organized one.

Sit back, download some books, learn something new, and enjoy your stay! When you're ready, you can head to the forums by Clicking Here.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:42 pm in

Sweet Ruin by Ember Davis (Sweet but Twisted Christmas)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 566 KB
Overview: SAOIRSE McCARTHY
I ran as far away as I could, no longer able to be so close to the only man I’ve ever wanted while unable to have him. It wasn’t hard to convince my brother, Declan, to let me leave Boston for college. He’d do anything to keep me away from his world where violence and betrayal is around every corner.

Declan’s world taught me that you never know who you can trust when you’re an Irish Mob princess. But my heart told me I could always trust Conor. He always kept me at arm’s length and that’s why I really needed to get away. I had put it off too long already.

Now the holidays are right around the corner and I’m going home. I’ll see Conor and prove to him I’m not the lovesick puppy who ran away months ago. I don’t need him or the unrequited love that is like glass shards shredding my heart. We’re forbidden and I’ve gotten the message. But what happens when everything changes, and he looks at me like I’m his ruin and his salvation?

CONOR O’BRIEN
Saoirse was always too innocent and pure for my world, one I’ll never escape, and that is why I had to let her go. I didn’t see a way for a woman to stand next to me because I’m used to using my fists and the rage inside of me before any words can be spoken. I came up in the ring and that’s how I met Declan, who gave me a home before he even knew I needed one.

Betraying Declan after he became more of a brother to me than my own blood, who I could never trust, isn’t an option. I stayed away from Saoirse, but I’ve kept an eye on her, even when she ran as far as she could. I’ve watched and I’ve waited, my heart bleeding out with every passing day.

Now she’s back and there’s only one thing I want for Christmas—her love to shine on me and her heart to accept me. Declan has made room at his side for his queen while vowing to protect her. Can I do the same for my princess? Am I strong enough to be worthy of her in Declan’s eyes? Saoirse is my sweet ruin and I welcome her destruction because she’s mine and without her I’m nothing.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

View full post | Post reply
Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:41 pm in

Merry Mountain Man (Curvy Christmas) by Lena Cove
Requirements: .MOBI reader, 226 KB
Overview: Bear
I've wanted Holly forever, but I can't do anything about it. Her brother is my oldest and best friend and he would never be okay with us being together.

Holly
I'm in love with my brother's best friend and it's making me miserable. If I could have one wish it would be for Bear to be mine for Christmas.

A snowstorm strands them together and gives them both what they want, but will their new romance last after the snow melts?

Posted by: iheartbooks77 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:41 pm in

The Grump and the Chef by Wendy Ashford (Grumpy Hot Mountain Men)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: There are bad days, and there are unbelievably bad days.

When Olivia woke up, she thought it would be one of those perfect days that put a smile on her face. She had a stable boyfriend, a job that paid the bills, a terrific colleague and best friend, and no clouds looming over her perfect morning.

But that same morning, Olivia got fired. It was a bad day.

And she was dumped by her boyfriend. It was an unbelievably bad day.

She needed to think, regroup, and come up with a plan to fix the mess. What better place to get a grip on her life than the Olympic Peninsula, where she spent her childhood summers?

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:37 pm in

A Jolly Christmas Disaster: A Tale of Christmas Chaos (12 Dates of Christmas #4) by Kaytie Marie, Miranda May
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 810 KB
Overview: Welcome to Love -N- Shenanigans, where Fate intervenes to find your perfect match—literally!

It’s a cold, cruel world and the dating scene is no different. Except for twelve lucky souls who’ve recently signed up for a curious new dating app and quickly find themselves face-to-face with exactly what they were looking for, whether they knew it or not.

This Christmas, dive into a brand-new shared world and set off on twelve spicy, heart-pounding adventures of love … and shenanigans!

A Jolly Christmas Disaster
Being raised in a cult, we didn’t celebrate holidays like the rest of the world. It’s been two years since I escaped and I’m determined to have the perfect Christmas this year. Which is the only reason I signed up for the new dating app that everyone is raving about.

My dating experience is nil, but I don’t want to do this alone. I don’t expect to make a love match, but I do want someone to share the holidays with. Sure, I could ask my best witches, but they all have their own stuff going on.

I’ve planned a week of sledding, ice skating, baking, decorating, and a million other things. I’ve never done any of these things, but it can’t be that hard, right? And with the men Fate chooses for me, surely this half-witch will get her Christmas wish. Because after all I’ve been through, it’s time for me to have something good in my life.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:35 pm in

Saving Christmas (A Pineville Christmas #7) by Cynthia Cooke
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 745 KB
Overview: "Unwrap the magic of love in this heartwarming Christmas romance as Santa Claus comes to town, and Nicole discovers the true spirit of the season."

"What if Roni's first love, the one who got away, returned just in time for Christmas? Would she dare to risk her heart once more, especially during the most magical time of the year? As the proud owner of Coffee Corner in Pineville, Roni is determined to carry on her grandmother's legacy of creating the town's most beloved coffee haven—a place where people don't just grab a cup and go, but linger and savor the warmth.

But when a new coffee shop, devoid of Christmas spirit, threatens to jeopardize her dream, Roni's world is turned upside down. To her dismay, the man behind this rival cafe is none other than Jimmy, her first love who once broke her heart. After reconnecting online, she’d hoped someday he'd return, that they'd have a chance at love again. Yet, this homecoming is far from the joyful reunion she'd envisioned; it's a battle for more than just her coffee shop—it's a war of the heart."

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:34 pm in

Smoking Hot Boyfriends (#6-8,10) by Laine Watson
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Laine Watson is a published contemporary romance author. She dabbles in graphic design and songwriting.

Image Image Image Image
Posted by: polkapatti at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:31 pm in

Vacancy by Linda Kage
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.2MB | Retail
Overview: HOW DO YOU RENT A ROOM FROM A GHOST WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT?

This year was supposed to be different because Oaklynn had a plan.

Stop partying.
Stay away from guys.
Focus on classes.Graduate!

All she needed to do was find a place to stay near campus, and she'd be set. But when she finds the perfect room to rent, it brings the mysterious Damien into her life.

Her friend tries to warn her that he's dangerous. He has secrets and darkness in his eyes. But the only danger Oaklynn can tell that he poses is to her attention. He's all she can think about. Except, he's hiding something, and when the truth comes out that her new roommate was murdered...a decade ago...nothing will ever be the same again.

So yeah, this year will definitely be different.

Posted by: sweetdreams12 at Dec 15th, 2023, 2:28 pm in

Iron Heart (Slater Siblings #3) by Missy Walker
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 690 KB
Overview: A protective bodyguard goes head to head with a popstar in this enemies-to-lover romance.
Victoria

When my new bodyguard joins my team, I want to fire him immediately.

He’s controlling, dominating, and consistently defies my authority when he should be following my lead.

Despite being a survivor and a singing sensation, I should be on top of the world. However, my world feels like it’s shrinking around me, threatening to derail everything I’ve ever worked for.

But then, one night, I break free and shadow my bodyguard to a secretive kink club, discovering the real man beneath the surface, and I’m captivated.

I’ve made a promise to him that I’d be a good girl.

But it’s a promise I’m not sure I can keep.

Kingsley

My fall from grace was spectacular.

A decorated officer in the Special Forces now reduced to a bodyguard to a bratty pop star.

She’s a constant thorn in my side, questioning every decision and provoking my frustration.

Every day, the urge to quit tugs at me, but the alternative is an abyss I can’t ignore.

As we dive into an unexpected arrangement, I’m determined to keep the boundaries intact.

But each day with her, something unexpected unravels within me.

The shadows of my past cast a blinding light, and I question if we’re each other’s salvation or destined to burn to ashes.